Chemist/Chemical technician needed for assignment in refinery in Baton Rouge.
- Requires some technical analysis
- Nomex, hard hat, H2S monitor, safety glasses, goggles, steel toe boots, clean shaven (PPE will be provided)
- Conducts routine chemical and physical analyses by running tests required for research development or QC of processes or procedures.
- Compiling, analyzing, and interpreting results to internal/external customers.
- Special projects, as assigned.
- Ability to run appropriate tests.
- Moderate analytical skills.
- General knowledge of specialty field.
- High School Diploma with 5+ years experience in a lab environment or Associate's Degree with 3+ years experience or Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years experience.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office