Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH118743
Location: USA, California, Los Angeles
Sector: Finance, Finance & Accounting, Renewables
Date posted: 08/02/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
In this position, you will oversee any and all fiscal activity including accounting activities, budgeting, and forecasting portfolio performance. You will work to plan and forecast the overall financial vision for the company to ensure productive financial operations.
Chief Financial Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Organize and manage all finances of the company
* Assist in the creation of a strategic financial plan
* Budget, forecast, and help oversee current and future investments and capital structures
* Advise on methods to increase revenue and bring down costs
* Report to and work with the CEO on all financial matters
* Assess financial risks and work to minimize them, always staying abreast to any changes in the market and communicating them to the CEO
* Create financial outlook reports and ensure company funds are sufficient
* Manage and track budget and accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information
* Oversee all fiscal reporting within the company and create monthly budget reports
* Supervise and delegate tasks to financial team
(1.) Controllership duties - responsible for presenting and reporting accurate and timely historical financial data of a company he or she is working at
(2.) Treasury duties - responsible for the company's financial condition and Stock Market position, so he or she must take precision decisions on how to invest the company's money, taking into consideration profits and losses along with the risk and liquidity
(3.) Economic strategy & forecasting - play an integral part of a company's financial future and should be able to identify what are the most efficient areas of a company and how the company can capitalize on this information.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field; MBA preferred
License in accounting required; CPA preferred
* 10+ years accounting experience in a managerial position
* Results-driven personality eager to partner with upper management to organize, plan and achieve company financial goals
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
* Exceptional time management and ability to problem solve under pressure
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.