Civil CAD Technician
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: GLAFHCADT
Location: Scotland, Glasgow
Sector: Design & Engineering, Civil Engineering, Built Environment
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Date Posted: 06/09/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
My client is an expanding consultancy in Glasgow city center and they are looking for an experienced CAD technician to join their team as they have an increased workload due to recent project wins.
They are currently working on a wide range of projects from rail, water, infrastructure and structural.
You will need to:
- Create engineering drawings in 2D and 3D using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Attend site visits to analyze details of the projects site.
- Have a minimum of a HNC/HND in civil Engineering.
- Have previous experience on working on Rail, infrastructure or reinforced concrete projects.
- Have good communication and problem solving skills with the ability work with little supervision.
The company continues to grow on a global scale due to a vast number of project wins across the UK. As a result they have many career opportunities within this large organisation and they are very much leaders in their field.
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Excellent benefits
- Regular training courses and seminars to enhance your professional knowledge with a view to advancing your career.
- Clear mapped out career progression
-Exposure to large global projects in many different sectors
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for to advance your career apply today.
For more information about this specific role please contact our Glasgow Office