Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH110173
Location: USA, New York
Sector: Design & Engineering, Building Services, Built Environment
Date posted: 17/07/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
The special inspector is on the front lines of the project deals directly with the contractor and professional design team.
Required skills include:
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Responsive and accommodating demanding schedules.
- Thorough knowledge of the construction codes and project requirements.
- In depth knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook, mobile devices, etc.
Required Certifications Include:
- AWS-CWI - Certified Welding Inspector
- ICC (International Code Council) Structural Steel Welding Inspector
- ICC - Structural Steel High Strength Bolting Inspector
- ICC - Concrete Special Inspector
- ICC - Masonry Special Inspector
- ICC - Spray Fireproofing Special Inspector
- PE - Licensed Professional Structural/Civil Engineer (required for Director position)
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.