Clean Water Network Modeller
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: SOGLAFHCWM
Location: Scotland, Edinburgh
Sector: Design & Engineering, Civil Engineering, Built Environment
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Date Posted: 06/09/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
This is a great opportunity to join a global consultancy that have recently won a lot of work and are now expanding their water team. As a result they are looking for experienced clean water modellers to join their business in Edinburgh.
- Working as part of a team being involved in a variety of projects including model build and verification, using existing or new models to understand system performance and using the model to help the design of system improvements and enhancements to the Water Network.
- Undertake the design activities using appropriate software and applying relevant design standards to provide advice, solutions and successful project outcomes for clients.
- Maintain communication and develop ongoing relationships with clients, stakeholders and customers as required.
- You must have a relevant degree (civil engineering) or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience within the water industry with previous experience in the modelling of water networks.
- Competitive salary.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Training is always offered so that you can keep improving to a more senior position.
- There is a scheme to allow you to work on projects around the world with your proven service.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for apply now or contact Feargus Haston at Spencer Ogden today on 0141 375 7294.
For more information about this specific role please contact our Glasgow Office