Clerk of Works
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH108148
Location: Hong Kong
Sector: Corporate, Management, Built Environment
Salary: £0.00 per annum
Date posted: 09/06/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a property developer with a brand which is reputable for building iconic residential & commercial projects in Hong Kong. We are currently recruiting a Clerk of Works on behalf of our client.
You will be responsible for supervising and monitoring construction & maintenance activities onsite, ensuring that the works are built to scopes quality requirements and in safe productive manner.
You will also be required to;
* Performing site supervision of your allotted scope.
* Quality assurance and control
* Monitoring and reporting on progress
* Liaising with engineers and other departments to solve onsite engineering issues
Desired experience and skills
* Higher Diploma or above in Building / Construction Studies or related disciplines
* Minimum 5 years relevant experience
* Having experience in high quality residential projects, A&A, roadwork
* Good command in spoken and written Chinese and English
* Immediate availability is preferred
If you would like to find out more job opportunities in Hong Kong construction market, please get in touch.
Contact Person: Richmond Mui richmond.mui @ spencer -ogden.com For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office