Spencer Ogden are seeking an experienced Solution Architect with a specialism in Cloud (Azure) Architecture for a permanent position in based in Ipswich.
Our client are a major player in smart energy, which is shaping the world in making our energy smarter and more efficient. As a global player, they have worked tirelessly on several key projects to be a market leader in their field.
Currently our client are seeking an experienced Cloud Architect to join their operations based in Ipswich. The role will see you work on unique Azure based software which they have developed which helps their key customers manage smart metering data, but also identifies any technical issues with the hardware. This is great opportunity to be at the forefront of technology.
To be considered you will have the following background/skill sets:
- You have proven extensive cloud, security, network and system experience across multiple platforms
- You can build up strong relationships with a variety of different stakeholder groups, including management at different levels, business users, marketing, infrastructure teams, application development and the IT management team
- Ideally you have achieved Microsoft Azure Certifications like: "Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions"; "Architecting Microsoft Solutions"; "Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions"
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Understanding of the utilities environment
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office