Our client operates and manages one of the largest offshore electricity transmission projects globally and within the UK is leading the way with the development of electricity infrastructure projects. They have recently opened a position as a Commercial Associate in London. This role involves working directly with the Commercial Director within a fast growing company and leads to gain massive exposure to working within asset management within the renewable energy sector. The role will offer a competitive salary with a company benefit package.
Commercial Associate duties and responsibilities:
* Planning and co-ordination of maintenance activities onshore and offshore with internal and external stakeholders.
* Drafting and going through the necessary approval process; work orders and purchase orders needed for the delivery of planned activities.
* Working closely with the Asset Management team in preparation of annual budgets.
* Day to day engagement with the O&M contractors in relation to work planning, work instructions, reports and invoicing.
Commercial Associate desired experience:
* Educated to degree level in law.
* Experience in planning and coordinating O&M activities.
* Experience of contract management, negotiaiting and drafting contracts and managing outsourced activities.
* Experience in managing day to day commercial activities and with offshore structures.
* Experience in negotiating and managing small contracts with service providers.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this role please contact our London office