Position: Commercial Construction Superintendent (Solar)
Job Location(s): Maryland
Start Date: September
Employment Type: Contract to Perm
Starting Salary Range: Negotiable
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Construction Management.
Required Experience: 5 to 10 years
Related Categories: Construction/Building Trades, Skilled Trades - Electrical, EnergyJOB SUMMARY:
The Commercial Construction Superintendent has responsibility for ensuring specified construction project deliverables are achieved according to Company and customer milestones and within budget.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists project managers with project-related assignments including, but not limited to, project planning, tracking, and documentation from project proposal phase to project closeout.
- Organizes and maintains all commercial project folders, ensuring all required documentation is present, from project proposal phase through project closeout.
- Updates and tracks project schedules, processes RFI's, CO's, and submittal packages.
- Establishes and maintains databases and systems relevant to commercial projects and relevant information.
- Maintains in-depth familiarity with project blueprints and plans and be able to make changes as necessary.
- Ensures that resources (materials, tools, vehicles, other equipment) are available when needed; purchase additional materials as needed.
- Establishes and maintains a working knowledge of contract specifications and work descriptions and ensure complete compliance, including compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Maintains an awareness of the latest construction technologies relevant to the industry.
- Reports work progress, plans, progress, issues, and problems to the Project Manager and department Director in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Assists in the development of the Commercial Service and Estimating departments.
- Maintains respectful and professional working relationships with clients and develop professional relationship with potential clients.
- Meets and/or exceeds established performance objectives as defined and communicated by management.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.