Commercial Delivery Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH122760
Location: England, London, City of London
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Date posted: 12/04/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are seeking an experienced account/programme manager for the opportunity to become a Commercial and Delivery Manager based in London.
Our client are key players in shaping the change in our energy landscape. With their managed solution which provides their customers insight into their energy consumption and how they can this can be managed effectively, thus providing them with key savings.
Due to company growth and winning several key accounts our client are seeking a commercial deliver manager to join the business. The role will see you as being the main point of contact to their clients, where you will manage and delivery the full product programme. This is very challenging role, but will put you in the forefront of grid technologies.
To be considered you will have the following skill sets and background:
- Proven account management and delivery background
- Able to manage multiple projects and programmes
- Previous working experience in a technology company/innovator is highly desirable
- Degree educated
- Prior experience in the energy, utilities, or telecoms sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder management
- Self driven/self motivated
- Commercial acumen
- Able to build and forge long lasting partnerships
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office