Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH115443
Location: England, Kent
Sector: Corporate, Legal, Renewables
Salary: £50000 - £57000 per annum + benefits package
Date posted: 23/10/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Are you a commercial management professional looking for a client-facing business partner role? Our client is a leading UK utility company looking for a Commercial Manager to be based between their Kent and Sussex offices paying a salary of £50,000-£55,000 per annum + benefits package. You will be acting as a commercial expert and trusted advisor providing cost management expertise and supporting the Senior Commercial Manager across a wide portfolio of construction projects.
Commercial Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Provide commercial support to stakeholders
* Develop the commercial strategy
* Provide commercial support pre-contract award ensuring the budgets are met and the best commercial value is obtained from contractors
* Lead a small team of contract managers offering guidance and expertise in the administration of construction contracts, ensuring contractual compliance and supporting dispute resolution and negotiations if required
Commercial Manager desired experience:
* Commercial, Legal or Construction qualification
* A track record of surveying and contract management experience within construction
* Minimum of 5 years' NEC contract experience
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
* Need to be driven, reliable and resourceful
* People management experience desired
* Full driving license required
* A full membership in a professional body (MRICS or similar) preferred
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office