Seeking a Commercial Leader with a background in the battery/power/energy industry to lead the Commercial part of KiWi's Energy Storage business.
This position requires a mature individual with strong interpersonal and presentation skills and will involve some national and international travel. The ability to nurture relationships with clients throughout projects is crucial. The role requires interfacing with a cross-functional team including sales, project management, international development, technology development, data analytics and product management.
- Lead the Commercial element of The companies energy Storage business.
- Win new business, identify opportunities, develop KiWi's technology and expansion into new markets.
- Responsible for exploring complex battery operational strategies including ancillary services, charge avoidance and energy trading, and converting them into value-adding run strategies.
- Responsible for developing business cases, commercial proposals and offers to optimize the value of energy storage assets in the UK and Europe.
- Establish excellent working relationships with all players in the energy storage value chain including energy storage suppliers, developers, owners, operators, turnkey installation companies, regulators.
- Negotiate contracts and manage relationships with asset owners, operators, OEMs and clients Co-develop the partnership and channel strategy for the Energy Storage team Identify opportunities to grow the business including through partnerships and new markets.
- Establish internal processes/templates and identify opportunities for improvement Reporting to Head of Energy Storage Lead coordination between UK Demand Response team and Energy Storage team
Skills & Aptitude:
Commercial acumen including some client facing experience Strong technical and operational knowledge of distributed energy and power, particularly energy storage Awareness of the project development lifecycle and the challenges of energy storage operation.
If you are passionate and enthusiastic about energy storage technology and enjoy working in a dynamic fast-paced environment...then please get in touch.
For more information about this role please contact our London office