Post: Commissioning and Shut-down Specialist
Location: Close to Oran, Algeria
We are seeking to hire an experienced turnaround and shutdown Senior Engineer / Supervisor, to start as soon as possible.
Role: Participate to the planning and the execution of turnaround and shutdown activities that will include the strategic planning, equipment's inspection, risk mitigation plan, spare parts (Material), scope development and challenging and contracted services.
* Assist Shutdown coordinator.
* Contribute on the preparation of the turnaround plan.
* Assist a team of engineers, planners and schedulers to achieve the turnaround objectives.
* Coordinate and follow-up with all disciplines to achieve the target.
* Ensure that all the resources are available on or before time.
* Assist to Review and finalize the activity schedule based on the critical path method.
* Challenge and optimize the schedule submitted by the contractors.
* Develop a risk mitigation plan.
* Supervise all activities during shutdown and ensure safe execution of all job activities being carried in accordance with established procedures.
* Participate on the supervision on operation and maintenance activities with safe and efficient execution of job.
* Monitor and track the deviation between the plan and actual.
* Assist on the Record of areas improvement for future, prepare the postturnaround report and organize the critique meeting
Experience and Required competences:
* Preferably Algerian Nationality.
* Should have at least 20 Years of experience in the petrochemicals industry in particular fertilizers sector.
* Considerable experience in Shut down of fertilizer plant, petrochemical and refineries (Participation in the planning and execution).
* Understand Safety policy and procedures in Shutdown preparations.
* Fully familiar with drawings specifications and shutdown procedures.
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft office Excel, Word, Power point…
* Must have a Bachelor degree in Engineering from a recognized university.
For more information about this role please contact our London office