Job Title: Commissioning Engineer (Gas Turbine) - China
Being an international leader in power generation, my client offers ground-breaking technologies to help make power affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable. If you are interested in being part of a great work environment, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for a Commissioning Engineer (Gas Turbine), who will be based in China for 3 days.
Contract Duration: 3 days
- Perform function checks on Fuel Gas Control Valve
- Perform wiring/shielding to check connections to Gas Turbine control system
- Use an external mA source to drive the Control Valve, to confirm that it is behaving properly
- Minimum university degree in electrical engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant commissioning experience in Power / Oil & Gas projects
- Proficiency in GT13E2 and Alspa Series 6
- Proficiency in English is an added advantage, to convey technical concepts effectively
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321