Job Title: Commissioning Engineer (Indonesia)
As one of the world's leading engineering companies, my client helps customers to use electrical power efficiently and increase industrial output in a sustainable manner. If you are interested in being part of a purposeful and challenging project, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for Commissioning Engineers, who will be based in Indonesia for a 2 months contract duration.
Contract Duration: 2 months
- Prepare for commissioning as stated in work instructions
- Manage, perform, coordinate and monitor the commissioning of specified systems
- Perform commissioning according to the specifications and engineering documents
- Ensure commissioning, operation, quality record and feedback documentation are issued
- Ensure technical deviations are reported with a corresponding non-conformance report
- Maintain logbooks to record commissioning and operational events
- Coordinate tasks within site team and with engineering
- Minimum university degree in electrical engineering
- At least 2 years' experience in commissioning, in the pulp & paper industry
- Skilled in LV MCC + LV VFD, with Profibus communication
- Proficiency in spoken English is an added advantage, as liaising may be involved
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321