Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH115301
Location: Malaysia, KL
Sector: Plant Engineering, Design and R&D, Power
Date posted: 10/11/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
V A C A N C Y
We are the direct subsidiary of a leading turbomachinery manufacturer. Due to the business expansion, we are looking for young, dynamic, enthusiastic and qualified engineers for the following position:
General Purpose of Job:
* Perform commissioning works for turbine / motor driven (centrifugal / axial / reciprocating) compressors, in strict accordance to Company standard while meeting the required quality, health, safety, environmental and cost targets.
* Graduated from reputable university majoring in Mechanical / Instrumentation/ Electrical or other engineering field
* At least 5 years proven hands-on experience in pre-commissioning and commissioning of turbine / compressors
* Knowledge on gas processing facilities as well as on instrument calibration procedure is essential
* Mastering on Siemens PLC S7400 series programming is a significant advantage. Those who does not have commissioning experience but mastering in Siemens PLC S7400 series is welcome to apply.
* Hands-on experience in engine commissioning would also be beneficial
* English fluency both oral and written.
* Willing to travel
* Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel. Power Point, Project)
* Able to read and well understand the instrumentation loop diagram, Process Flow Diagram (PFD), Piping & Instrument Diagram (P&ID), instrument data sheet, logic diagram
* Strong analytical, logical problem solving ability and possess a good attitude for technical field work
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321