Job Title: Commissioning Engineer (Singapore)
As one of the world's leading engineering companies, my client helps customers to use electrical power efficiently and increase industrial output in a sustainable manner. If you are interested in being part of a purposeful and challenging project, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for Commissioning Engineers, who will be based in Singapore for a 1-year contract duration.
Contract Duration: 1 year
- Coordinate with Sub-contractors / Site Personnel, on Commissioning matters
- Testing and commissioning of 66 KV GIS, Power transformers, Distribution transformers, MV, LV switchgears, DBs, Cables, schematics of all electrical switchgears
- Responsible for independent inspection of all equipment installation works
- To establish and maintain an efficient commissioning plan
- Liaise between Client, Project team and Sub-contractors
- Ensure that PTW system is being followed
- Conduct SOT, encourage Near Miss reporting and record all the incidents
- Participate in safety activities, such as toolbox meetings and safety meetings
- Minimum university degree in electrical engineering
- At least 15 years' experience in testing and recommissioning works, for Power/Water projects
- Relevant experience in testing and commissioning of 66 KV GIS, Power transformers, Distribution transformers, MV, LV switchgears, DBs, Cables, schematics of all electrical switchgears
- Proficient in ABB RE series - ABB make relays testing, changing logics, uploading/downloading
- Proficiency in spoken English is an added advantage, as liaising may be involved
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321