COMMISSIONING ENGINEERS (WASTE TO ENERGY PLANT) - THAILAND
My client is currently seeking for a team of Electrical Engineers & Boiler Engineers to be responsible for the commissioning of a Waste to Energy Plant in Thailand. You will be tasked to hanlde the testing and commissioning of the plant, and in addition to be part of the team to operate during the warranty period of the WTE plant.
- To be responsible for the commissioning and day to day WTE Plant operational activities according to the process specifications and its quality requirement
- Performs walk down inspections on the handed over subsystems that are ready for precommissioning.
- Create a punchlists related to mechanical, electrical and instrument installation
that didn't comply with the relevant hook up drawings, PIDs, process and control philosophy
- Conduct functional test and site calibration, four point simulation as well as over/under range fault
- Attend Factory Acceptance Test of vendor supplied equipment
- To carry out the testing, quality monitoring and operational works according to safety requirement
- To carry out continuous process/operational improvement programmes
- To carry out materials/spare parts receiving and maintain proper inventory
- Validation of process commissioning of each subsystems
- To assist in plant process troubleshooting when required
- Coordinate the configurations of vendors
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Bachelor Degree Electrical Engineering
- At least 3-5 years experience in site commissioning works
- Track record in working on Waste to Energy Plants or Waste Treatment Plant
Interested applicants, please send your CV in word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number: 13C6321 | Registration Number: R1550272
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321