Our client, one of the leading independent producers of solar power globally are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer for their Egyptian team. They are offering an incredible opportunity for a Project Commissioning Manager paying a competitive salary, as well as additional legal benefits and training opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for a target driven individual to come on board and lead on the organisation and implementation of planning, managing and coordinating on-site task and processes towards ensuring proper and on time commissioning of solar projects.
Project Commissioning Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, Manage and supervise the commissioning activities to ensure tasks are completed and delivered within the project`s planned schedule
- Ensure that all ITP`s, made by the quality team, are finished before the commissioning activities start
- Manage and ensure that the documentation required to finalize each commissioning activity is ready and in place
- Provide assistance to the Project Technical Manager to complete the commissioning documentation when required
- Ensure the commissioning milestones are planned and fulfilled in accordance with the relevant schedules
- Interface with the Contractor counterpart commissioning manager
- Prepare and elaborate, when required, proper documentation to finalize the commissioning scope.
Project Director desired experience:
- 10+ years engineering experience (With 5+ years in commissioning and 2+ years in solar projects)
- Degree in Electro Mechanical or Mechanical Engineering
- Speak English fluently. The knowledge of other languages is an asset.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to Laurence.firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 2072 689260.
For more information about this role please contact our London office