Commissioning & Operation Technicians - UPW PLANT - SINGAPORE
My client is currently seeking for an COMMISSIONING & OPERATION TECHNICIAN for an ULTRA-PURE WATER TREATMENT PLANT to provide technical support and service a wide variety of process systesms and unit operations to end customers' base.
You will be tasked to commission, monitor, and operate the UPW water treatment system according to provided work procedures. Specific responsibilities for the position include but not limited to:
- Participate in commissioning activities of a UPW water treatment system (plant & equipment) for a defined period of time
- Operate, monitor, and maintain UPW Treatment System (plant & equipment)
- Utilizing quality systems and diagnosing process issues related to Reverse Osmosis, Filtration, Ion Exchange, Ultra Violet Light Sterilization etc.
- Perform first line troubleshooting
- Perform instruments calibration and analyzer routine maintenance
- Complete any preventive and corrective maintenance activities as and when needed
- Collect and review operating data of the UPW plant
- Liaise with UPW engineers and Site lead on a daily basis to resolve any issues that arive, and ensure that critical factory specification remain within specification
- Directly report to Site Lead for day-today operation
- Process control through continuous use of POR quality monitoring systems.
- Performing other duties as required or directed by your supervisor.
- Work in day / night 12-hours shift if needed
- ITE/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- 1-3 years' experience in operating utilities system
- Must be able to communicate in English for both written & verbal Licence
- A basic knowledge of PLC, SCADA and networking systems is required
- Experience in using maintenance management systems
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Should have proven problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on quality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Role model safety and incident free culture
- Technical support for material, spare parts, supplier issues, service contracts
- Ability to work with minimum direction, self-motivator with own initiative
- Experienced on SCADA/HMI
- Water, Wastewater, UPW Treatment operation
- Proficient with Microsoft application
Interested applicants, please send your CV in word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number: 13C6321 | Registration Number: R1550272
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321