Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH123499
Location: Scotland, North Lanarkshire, Motherwell
Sector: Corporate, Administration, Utilities
Salary: £50 - £51 per hour + (LTD company)
Date posted: 29/03/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
- The Commodity Manager will be responsible for supporting all mechanical commodities.
- Source materials to preferred supplier base.
- Lead initiative for key metrics around supplier purchase price variance for the sourcing department and factories.
- Work with the regional category specialists to implement supplier changes.
- Work with the NPI buyers to locate new suppliers as necessary.
- Quote multiple preferred suppliers to support SOX compliance competitively
- Communicate and negotiate requirements to the suppliers to align with purchasing contracts
- Bachelor degree
- Supply Chain experience
Supporting Commodities: molded plastics, resins, machining, die castings, powdered metals, specialty materials, non-ferrous and ferrous raw material, stamping s, o-rings, diaphragms, rubber, die cuts and fasteners/ hardware
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office