Spencer Ogden are seeking an experienced Instrumentation and Controls Engineer based in Germany.
We are working with a pioneer in the energy sector who are at the forefront of innovation. Due to the business growing they are seeking an experienced Instrumentation & Controls engineer who will be working with their clients in creating and implementing unique and bespoke power systems for their energy storage solutions. You will be responsible for the technical planning and quoting of power supply systems with inverter technology / power electronics in the field of control and instrumentation for medium voltage and battery storage solutions.
To be considered you will poses the following:
- Degree education in Engineering preference to Electrical, but mechanical will also be considered
- Extensive experience in energy power systems
- Extensive knowledge in battery and storage solutions
- Expertise in CAD systems and software applications i.e. WinCC, TIA Portal, PCS7,
- Expert knowledge in the area of systems such as Profibus DP, Profinet, Modbus RTU, TCP, IEC 6, CAN Bus, Industrial Ethernet, Simatic S7, Sicam AK and A8000 controllers
- Excellent communications skills (English and German)
- Excellent negotiations skills
- Stakeholder management
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office