Solar Project Manager
Summary: A leading Developer, EPC, and Operations & Maintenance Provider of solar photovoltaic (PV) projects for commercial clients is seeking a Solar Project Manager to manage projects in the Midwest region of the U.S. Ideal candidates will have experience with contract management, pre-development, estimating, engineering design, equipment selection, and construction management.
- Conceptual and detailed design for site development and solar plant electrical systems
- Construction management of multiple projects; provide timely client communications.
- Contract and Purchase Order management
- Manage all aspects of the contract with the owner (EPC Agreement) that affect construction
- Manage outside subcontractor and vendor resources, work with manufacturers to vet products appropriately
- Support vendor selection, procurement process, permitting submission, and submission of interconnection applications
Required Qualifications, Experience, Education & Licensure:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or construction preferred
- 3+ years of experience in the construction, development, planning, design and operations of community and/or commercial solar PV systems
- Background in community solar and/or commercial solar project management with proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
Location: Will be based in Chicago. Candidates must be in proximity or willing to relocate.
Travel: Required to travel to sites in Illinois as needed
Pay: Competitive base salary + benefits and bonuses
If this sounds like you, please apply or send your resume directly to email@example.com with the subject line "Solar Project Manager Applicant". Suitable candidates will be contacted via phone call. Thank you!
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.