- Able to assist Company's secretary to draft statutory announcement and prepare relevant schedule
- Review a full set of group financial accounts and reports from HK, PRC and Singapore business units independently.
- Compile timely financial and management reports.
- Ensure compliance of accounting, legal, statutory and corporate governance requirements.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors regarding with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Prepare ad hoc management reports and projects.
- Degree holder in Accountancy or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years company secretarial experience is expected
- Prior experiences in working for multinational companies
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good communication skills and team player
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office