Complex Copper Jointers - NSW
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH108158
Location: Australia, Sydney
Sector: Telecoms, Utilities
Date posted: 08/06/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are a Global man power provider with an established base of clientele invested in the D&B, O&M, Integration, commissioning and installation of both mobile and fixed line telecommunication networks and comms systems in ANZ. We are specialists in the supply of technical staff, engineers and design personnel.
Presently we are supporting a number of delivery partners & Subcontractors in the acquisition of staff to support the NBN roll out. We have been contracted to our client to recruit for Personnel that operate within the D&C phase of Australia's High speed NBN roll out. We are currently looking to speak to experienced complex copper jointers that have the following experience;
- Multi-dwelling Unit (MDU) and Single Dwelling Unit (SDU) Compressions, Extensions and Augmentations
- End to end experience working from distribution to exchange connecting from the customers premises (PCD) or the Intermediate connection device (ICD)
- Experience working with large cables (2000+ pair), work on the copper mains cable/ cut ins to the mains cable & installing undeground joint Enclosure.
- Lead jointing experience will be highly regarded but is not essential
- experienced working on pressurised cables
- Preferably looking for individuals with working rights in Australia and that are set up on Enable although we can accommodate individuals depending on their skillset and the scope of the work
Confined Space - preferable
Gas Test Atmospheres - preferable
Drivers Licence (not essential)
White card - Essential
Traffic Management - preferable
If you believe you are a specialist when it comes to the installation and maintenance of copper networks we would like to speak to you.
Apply now and we will be in touch with all shortlisted candidates.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office