Computer Vision Engineer
Spencer Ogden is helping an innovative and ground-breaking AI company find talented computer vision engineers. Are you the type to push boundaries of what is currently possible? Do you want to see your product being used in real time to impact users? Then you've come to the right place.
You'll have to be ready to productionize algorithms in deep learning related areas for both image and video analytics. Think outside the box to beat all your competition and develop a product that exceeds what others have developed in this area.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with a team of Computer Vision Specialists to develop and productionize algorithms in this area onto the product
- Be able to improve the product and come up with new ideas that challenge the status quo. Genuinely interested in bettering this product
- Troubleshoot and solve problems efficiently
- Develop in areas such as facial recognition, demographic analysis and others for a range of potential use cases
Skills and Requirements
- Minimally holding Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields
- Previous experience working on engineering for computer vision, video analytics and image detection related projects / code
- Passion to work on deep learning and related topics
- Both independent and a team player. An autonomous thinker who is motivated by their work
- Proficiency in Python, C, C++
- Using Microsoft tools
- Ability to use a range of coding languages and experiment with these
- Bonus to have worked on augmented reality projects
Interested candidates please forward your updated CV to Angie at email@example.com.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321