Condition Monitoring Technician
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH121876
Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth
Sector: Plant Outage, Operations & Maintenance, Power
Date posted: 12/03/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Exciting opportunity for multiple skilled Condition Monitoring Technicians!!
Seeking skilled personnel to provide Condition Monitoring and Corrective Maintenance services for a 2 year contract in Western Australia on a very attractive 8/6 fly in, fly out rotation.
Successful applicants will have a VCAT2 qualification or higher, experience in Construction and Commissioning and the ability to provide Condition Monitoring and Corrective Maintenance Services.
Australian Residency is preferred but not essential.
- Collect vibration, IR, oil, motor and/or ultrasonic data and provide reports to
- Effective customer communication and time management to ensure adherence to
budgeted survey hours and expenses
- Efficient job paperwork management, purchase orders at commencement and
entry of hours and expenses before completion
- Mentor less experienced technicians and communicate valuable information to all
- Perform complex consultative services
Typical performance measures include:
- Achieve Utilization and revenue Targets
- Customer satisfaction survey results
- Complete office inspection audits as required
- Participate in team meetings/Toolbox talks
- Issue Condition Monitoring and technical investigation reports within the required
- Ensure customer work schedules are adhered to regarding backlog and overdue
Specific knowledge and skills:
- Driver's license valid in Australia
- VCAT2 Vibration certified or equivalent
- Understanding of complex machinery
- Understanding of OH&S practices
- Experience in managing customers in a service environment
- More than 5 years of experience in using vibration analysis to assess machine
- Troubleshooting on complex machinery
- Provides quality client focus both internally & externally
- Good planning, organisational & time management skills
- Good communication (written & verbal) skills
- Has ability to work both independently with limited supervision and as part of a
- Responsive to change
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office