Spencer Ogden are urgently looking for a Condition Monitoring Technician with a minimum VCAT2 for a long term Residential contract at a Power Station in Queensland with an OEM client.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Minimum of Level 2 Vibration Analysis/ VCAT2
- Condition Monitoring expereince is essential, Power Station experience highly desireable
- Practical Mechanical experience
- Client liaison skills
- Time Management and Self Motivation
If successful in this role your Key Resposbibilities will include:
- Condition Monitoring Vibration, Oil Analysis & Thermography Surveys
- On-site assesment of Machine Condition
- Data Analysis to determine Equipment Condition
- Providing accurate reports & recommendations on the results of testing
Please note this is NOT a FIFO or DIDO role. This role is perfect for someone in the Gladstone/ Biloela region.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office