Currently seeking multiple experienced Condition Monitoring Technicians to work contractually on a power station in WA or QLD.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide condition monitoring vibration, oil analysis and thermography surveys
- On-site assessment of machine condition
- Data analysis to determine Equipment Condition
- Providing accurate reports and recommendations on the results of testing
In order to be successful in this role you must be highly proactive and possess the following requirements:
- Minimum 1-year experience working in a similar position
- Minimum of level 2 Vibration Analysis / VCAT2
- Previous experience on power stations is desirable
- Right to work in Australia
If you are interested in position please email through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on +6182802426. For more information about this role please contact our Perth Office.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office