Construction Manager - Coal Fired
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : 785441THS
Sector: Plant Project Development/Management, Power
Salary: US$10000 - US$14000 per month + accomodation
Date posted: 22/11/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
My client a market leader within international power generation projects are looking for a construction manager to join their power project in Malaysia.
- A minimum of 10-15 years experience within construction management roles, on power generation projects
- Evidence of successful delivery on at least 2 power generation projects
- Experience in working on a power plant construction project within Asia
- Will follow up the plant construction with the assistance of the Owner's Engineer to ensure that it is performed properly in terms of quality, schedule and budget in line with the EPC Contract.
- Monitors the work at site and liaises with and coordinates the efforts of the Owner's Engineer, the local contractors, if any, the local authorities, interface parties and the EPC Contractor.
- Timely reports variances to the CEO of the Project Company and proposes jointly with the Owner's Engineer mitigation or alternative solutions.
- Make sure that agreed corrective actions to mitigate the effects of variances are planned and carried out.
- Works in partnership with the Project Company's Health and Safety Officer, to ensure that the EPC Contractor implements health and safety and environmental measures on site in accordance with the EPC Contract.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321