Program construction execution responsibilities, consistent with the set out Project objectives, include:
- Member of the program leadership team, accountable for overall program outcome in all key performance areas: safety, quality, cost and schedule.
- Coordinates in strong and close relationship with Project Construction Managers, EH&S/ ES&S Managers the construction execution.
- Supports efforts to develop most effective physical scope for the individual projects, maximizing synergies and assets capabilities/reliabilities long term.
- Ensures Construction teams and functions are properly staffed and linked to the appropriate in- and external organizations to leverage the best (local) capabilities.
- Ensures that Construction best practices are integrated into the project work.
- Ensures appropriate EH&S and quality standards are being applied consistently and program wide by utilizing and optimizing EPC(m) and Site requirements
- Makes sure with the Owner's Construction Managers that adequate project control systems are in place with the executing contractors.
- Ensures all required construction permits from local and government organizations are secured.
For more information about this role please contact our London office