1. Construction Manager role (Location : Gent)
Our ideal candidate will have the following key qualities
* 10 years of project management experience in process industry (ideally sulfuric acid industry experience)
* Chemical or mechanical engineering background, but other engineering disciplines are fine too as long as they can understand and speak the technical lingo. Should know how to read and comment on P&ID's, General Arrangement Drawings, Piping plans, Civil/structural drawings, equipment drawings etc.
* Small to medium project experience
* Experience in managing multiple projects/priorities
* Well versed in MS project and MS Excel, and working knowledge in AutoCAD and 3D models
* Safety conscious, and experience with PHAs , HAZOPs etc.
* Procurement and Construction management experience
* Team player and, must be a doer (as we are a small company we won't have a lot of supporting staff)
* Ideally speaks Dutch and English, but we are okay with an English only person as long as he/she has the above qualities
For more information about this role please contact our London office