Location: Greater D.C/ Baltimore
Client: Developer and Contractor for major multi-family/residential builds throughout the northeast
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: $100,000 -$150,000 per annum
Benefits: 401k, Performance Bonus
A growing developer in the Maryland/ greater D.C region is seeking to add a Construction Superintendent to their talented team to take up a full-time position. With projects in Maryland, Virginia, D.C and throughout the northeast there is significant opportunity for growth and development for candidates seeking to fast track their career.
- At least 5 years' experience in construction management
- Experience working on residential builds - ideally multi-family projects from conception through completion (Wood-fram experience a plus)
- Training/ exposure working with major general contractor
- Excellent communication skills
- Coachable nature- willingness to work with and learn from Senior Supers
- Availability to start work within the next month
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.