CHARTERED CMIOSH SAFETY OFFICER / ENGINEEER
We have an exciting project to complete with our client and we're currently seeking for Construction Safety professionals (Officers/Engineers) to assist on this large scale multi-disciplinary project in Hong Kong. If you think you can take on this challenge as it will be hard work, keeping over 1000's of workers and staff on site ensuring their health and safety is the priority of the work itself. You will be working with a strong team of plenty and together you all will be the saviour of this huge multi-disciplinary project life span.Responsibilities
- Monitor and oversee various site operations of health & safety in compliance to the local regulations.
- Provide technical advice and safety training, carry out regular site inspection
- Prepare and assist with the Safety Manager analysis reports of accident investigations
- Implement the Company's Policy on occupational safety and health, and ensure our site safety standards are met at the construction sites and projects' requirements
- Support the compliance against internal & external system audits and ISO certification
- Promote Health & Safety on-site
- Degree in Health and Safety or Engineering related discipline
- MUST be a Chartered Member of Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH) and have at least 6 years Health & Safety construction site experience.
- Preferred with large multi-disciplinary construction project experience,
- Possession of a valid driving license
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
Please feel free to contact us for further information Tel: +852 3726 8223 For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office