Consultant(s): Systems Architect(s) and Senior Systems Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH96808
Location: England, London
Sector: Technology, IT Strategy & Transformation, Built Environment
Date posted: 18/10/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Consultant(s): Systems Architect(s) and Senior Systems Engineer(s)
Location: London or South West (Generally working from client site)
Role: Perm / Full-Time
Client: Niche Consultancy
Salary & Package: Excellent, dependent on experience
Requirement: Highly motivated and dynamic Senior Systems Engineers and Systems Architects, to join a growing technology consulting practice.
These roles sit within a technology consulting practice with a significant footprint within the Defence, Aerospace and Government sectors.
This practice has seen significant growth and success in recent times, and as such is now looking at expanding their capability with highly skilled, innovative, adaptable and enthusiastic individuals. Their work sees them operating at the cutting edge of industry, with some of the most recognised international brands on both high-profile and discreet projects, as part of single or multi-disciplinary teams.
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to play a key role in one of the most dynamic, fast paced and high-profile areas of the business, and to that end will see significant ongoing investment in their personal and professional development. Active and continuing support in achieving and maintaining corporate membership of relevant institutions such as INCOSE or BCS is provided.
Must have (for both roles):
- Previous Consulting experience and strong core consulting skills including: structured thinking / report writing and presentation / stakeholder engagement/management
- Degree educated in Computing / Science / Engineering subject
- Security clearance to DV (ideal) or SC level
Knowledge and experience in several of the following:
- Understanding of System Lifecycle Management
- Experience of System Development Testing Strategies
- Knowledge and experience of data / business analysis
- Knowledge of EASE, TOGAF and MODAF systems engineering frameworks
- Knowledge of several System Engineering Development Methodologies and Tools such as Agile, Waterfall, RAD, RUP, SSADM etc.
- Excellent knowledge of governance structures between system engineering frameworks and complementary structures
- Understanding and/or qualifications in Programme / Project Management
Desirable to have:
- Interest in tech trends around IOT, Big Data Cloud etc.
- Experience of leading or contributing to formulating bids and tenders
- Experience working within Central or Local Government sector
**All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK **
All relevant applications will be answered and feedback provided.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office