Spencer Ogden is hiring!
Spencer Ogden places highly skilled professionals into a plethora of sectors within energy, engineering, infrastructure, financial services and technology. We are an award winning brand with an incredible success story to date. We offer unprecedented career growth and development in a unique environment.
A Consultant at Spencer Ogden will be generating new and sustainable business and maintaining a client base through research and sales. Successful candidate is accountable for hitting revenue and activity targets, maintaining accurate and timely candidate and client records.
Sales Strategy & Business Development
- Arranging client visits to maintain client relations, identify new business and opportunities to cross sell
- Selling recruitment solutions to clients based on needs, agreeing Terms of Business with key decision makers
- Keeping up to date with key developments in the market place
- Effectively and constantly networking to increase client exposure
- Working to tight business development targets, ensuring a pipeline of committed business
- Identifying opportunities for business and contribute to the growth of the team through commercial awareness Accountable for forecasting revenue and hitting budget
- Managing the recruitment process with pace and control
- Taking effective job specifications from clients, gaining commitment and understanding of what type of candidate they are looking for
- Screening candidates over the telephone, ascertaining information on skills and experience whilst assessing competency and motivation
- Using extended network to attract passive candidates
- Matching candidates to clients vacancies, submitting suitable candidates in line with Company process
- Writing persuasive ad copy and broadcasting adverts to attract a good calibre of candidate
- Dealing with response and enquiries, assessing suitability of candidates
- Arranging interviews for candidates with client, providing detailed information to both parties
- Managing the offer process with confidence, dealing with counter offers and negotiating packages on behalf of candidates and clients
- Set personal targets with Managers on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Communicating via email, face to face and over the telephone maximizing opportunity for the business as a whole Presenting to potential clients and preparation for Company pitches
- Representing the Spencer Ogden Brand and yourself well at all times
- Communicating issues in a timely manner