Contract and Claims Manager - (Long term contract)
This is a site based position working on a Power Plant in Finland. As a Contract Manager, you will provide contract management support to Project management for the Power Services business. This position requires a highly motivated individual with good contractual experience, capable of acting on your own initiative to protect the interests of the company. Effective contractual management of the contract obligations towards the client, partners and sub-contractors.Description
- Identify and manage claims.
- Act as the point of reference for the project team for all contractual matters.
- Ensure that the project contracts are correctly administered.
- Control the Requirement Management with the client, the partners and the sub-contractors.
- Review of incoming client correspondence.
- Prepare responses to contractual correspondence.
- Review all outgoing correspondence to Client.
- Approval of all outgoing correspondence to Client.
- Good liaison and communications with Project and functional staff.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Prior experience working in the Nordic Region.
- Minimum 5 years' of Contract Management experience.
- Previous experience working within Power Generation.
- Finnish/Swedish fluency would be a significant advantage.
For more information about this role please contact our London office