Contract ASIC / FPGA Engineer
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH119012
Location: England, London
Sector: Electronic Engineering, R and D
Date posted: 10/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
A leader in the telecommunications industry is seeking an experienced ASIC/FPGA Design Engineer.
You will be working with an already successful team to work on next-generation high-performance internet routers.
Job: Contract ASIC / FPGA Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Location: Greater London, UK
Contract Length: 6 months
* Analyse designs and debug previous design to assist the development team.
* Review previous design and modify software for embedded systems.
* Perform testing for the debugging of firmware.
* Track-record of delivering successful chip development cycles
* 3+ years of Proven experience in FPGA/ASIC Design using Verilog/VHDL.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and be able to use in-house systems.
* Experience of backend design processes would be beneficial, but not essential.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.