Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH106448
Location: England, Kent
Sector: Off-shore wind, Renewables
Salary: £0.00 per annum
Date posted: 04/05/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our Kent based client is an innovative, world leader within the Wind Energy industry and is looking for a commercially driven Contract Manager paying a competitive salary of £55,000-£60,000 per annum + 10% bonus + amazing benefits package. This is role will involve commercial contract management, support to the senior management team in the overall procurement process and the supervision of one member of staff.
Contract Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Supervise the Commercial Assistant.
* Assist with further development of current contract management processes and procedures.
* Assist in the preparation of Contract Packages (consultancy services, service orders, etc.).
* Administer executed contracts of varying complexity.
* Confirm compliance of contractors / consultants, or take action to ensure compliance with contractual terms and conditions, and alignment with agreed business deliverables.
* Provide the full scope of a contract administration function including maintenance of the * Commercial Contract Management Record System, documentation of proposed changes to scope and schedule, tracking work requests and site instructions, and negotiating amendments.
* Issue Minutes of Minutes with contractors / consultants.
* Monitor Contractors performance through regular progress meetings, and ensure compliance with relevant legislation, delivery schedules, payment provision, data reporting, and other contractual deliverables and requirements.
* Draft correspondence for assigned contracts.
* Provide project control with cost trends for contracts
* Review extract and summarise key elements of contracts for updates to the Management team
Contract Manager desired experience:
* Educated to at least degree level, preferably in Law, Business Administration or Engineering.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in energy, engineering or construction industry, and/or contract administration or contract compliance in construction related projects.
* Professional qualification and chartered status (CIPS/RICS). Preferred but not essential
* Experience in schedule analysis and claims management is highly desirable.
* Understanding of contract terminology with respect to project scope and client management
* Basic knowledge of engineering services for Wind projects, or related fields would be useful
* Supervisory experience is required
* Familiarity with insurance terms, policies, coverage types, and risk management
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 299 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office