Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH113727
Location: England, London
Sector: Corporate, Legal, Renewables
Salary: £38000 - £54000 per annum + bonus + package
Date posted: 28/09/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our London based client is an innovative, world leader within the Wind Energy industry and is looking for a Contract Manager paying a competitive salary of £38,000-£54,000 per annum + bonus + amazing benefits package. This challenging opportunity will predominantly be focused on preparing and evaluating tender documents alongside their stakeholders as well as effectively negotiating with suppliers and handling claims. You will also be tasked with developing the strategy across all sites and categories as well as providing hands on contract management.
Contract Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Undertake local procurement and contract management activities (including tenders and negotiation and preparation of contract documents)
* Negotiation and preparation of contract documents
* Screen and identify the most qualified suppliers, eg for facility management, office management, harbour structures, communication and other services
* Ensure that procurement targets are met as well as preparing procurement strategies
* Contribute to the realisation of synergies across projects and sites
* Ensure that we comply with relevant processes, regulation and best practices.
Contract Manager desired experience:
* Have a relevant technical or commercial education at master's or bachelor level and some years of experience with procurement and contract management
* Have strong negotiation skills enabling you to communicate professionally with our business partners
* Speak and write English fluently at negotiation level
* In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Office programs, such as advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Have extraordinary people skills to facilitate communication and cooperation with colleagues and stakeholders.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office