- Manage the contractual strategy in relation with the Project Manager
- Develop constructive contractual relationships with the client
- Ensure that the benefits provided for in the contract are delivered as agreed
- Participate in the management of risks and opportunities of the Project
- Manage and prepare claims, negotiate and find solutions.
- At least 10 years' in contract management for EPC-type projects ideally in Nuclear or large infrastructure projects.
- Advanced practice of contractual terms and dispute resolution mechanisms of FIDIC and NEC type contracts.
- UK or Common Law experience.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French, both written and oral.
- Ability to anticipate problems and proactivity in proposing and implementing solutions.
Start Date: ASAP
Daily Rate: Competitive
Working Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day.
For more information about this role please contact our London office