Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH126097
Sector: Project Controls, Contracts & Claims, Power
Date posted: 23/05/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Contract Manager - Germany (6 month with an option to extend)
This is on office based role. (Site visit once a month)
You will be assisting and supporting the existing contract management team in Germany.
This position requires a highly motivated individual with good contractual experience, capable of acting on his own initiative to protect the interests of the company. In this role, good liaison and communications with Project and functional staff will be vital for effective contractual management of the contract obligations towards the client, partners and sub-contractors.
- Managing correspondence.
- Collect information from the technical staff.
- Drafting letters, statements, contract amendments.
- Checking and preparing invoices.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Law.
- Minimum 10 years of Contract Management experience
- Previous experience working on offshore transmission projects .
- Fluency in German and English is essential.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Familiar with power generation service industry.
For more information about this role please contact our London office