Our client is a leader in constructing wind turbines and solar parks. Currently they are developing and building parks in Northern Europe, Brazil and Australia. They are currently offering an incredible opportunity for a Contract Manager in Denmark paying a competitive salary with a company benefits package. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who are passionate about clean energy and seek to work for a dynamic business.
Contract Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Analysis, evaluation and control of contractual-commercial risks with influence on the contracts as well as on the result improvement to the compliance of the budget
* Consultancy and contractual development in connection with purchase, sale and financing of wind turbine and solar cell projects worldwide
* Preparation and negotiation of scope changes during project execution
* Advice, among other things, of construction site management with regard to legal aspects in
* Participation in the conception, implementation and improvement of contracts (including negotiations with customers, contractors, service providers and suppliers)
* Improvement of contracts in terms of project-specific as well as commercial performance
Contract and Claims Manager desired experience:
* University degree in law
* Experience in working with M&A, high-level financing or real estate transactions.
* Knowledge of national and international contract law (eg FIDIC)
* Business fluent in English
* Self-initiative and assertiveness
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com.
For more information about this role please contact our London office