Job type: Contract
Job reference: : MM S
Location: USA, Maine, Portland
Sector: Build, Project Management, Built Environment
Date posted: 18/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
- Supporting a variety of projects primarily in multi-unit construction experience (multi-family, student housing, or senior living).The candidate will be a good communicator, planner and consensus builder.
- Being the main contact in the field and working with the Project Manager to schedule, plan, and direct all field operations
- Has full responsibility for initiating and implementing all pertinent safety and quality control policies and procedures.
- Additional responsibilities include: review of subcontractor scopes, adherence to budget and ensuring the construction process and building are completed to the client's full satisfaction and at the company's levels of profitability.
- Four (4) years construction related degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience preferred.
- Must have a demonstrable track record of working in project led, contract roles
- Advanced knowledge of various construction disciplines, safety
regulations, scheduling, cost control, engineering drawings, and other documents.
Please apply to this career opportunity if all requirements above are met.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.