Contracts Manager, Drilling & Completions
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH119195
Location: USA, Texas, Midland
Sector: Onshore, HR & Training, Oil and Gas
Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
Date posted: 19/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Due to rapid growth we are seeking to add dedicated Supply Chain support to our Drilling & Completions department. This position will work directly with key stake holders on all supply chain initiatives associated with the drilling & completions value stream.
* Provide supply chain support to drilling & completions operations.
* Work with the drilling & completions leadership to forecast material & service requirements.
* Establish MSA's with leading service providers
* Participate in development & execution of our sourcing strategy.
* Prepare, review, & present RFQ's for services & materials.
* Make contract awards.
* Monitor performance to contract terms.
* Ensure proper and accurate invoicing.
* Strong computer skills to include: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Project.
* Working knowledge of Enertia
* Knowledge of the drilling & Completions value stream.
* Analytical Skills
* Ability to develop & execute business strategies.
* Strong communication skills.
* 5 to 10 years Supply Chain or Drilling & Completions experience.
* Prior experience in oil field operations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Your work environment will include the below along with the hazards and characteristics typically found in these types of operations.
1 Rig Sites
2 Oil field yards
3 Mechanical Shops
4 Manufacturing shop floor
6 Office & conference room
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office