Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH123222
Sector: Project Controls, Contracts & Claims, Power
Date posted: 14/06/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Site Contract Manager - Egypt (2 year contract)
Site Contract Manager will provide contract management support to Project management for the Power Services business. This high level position requires a highly motivated individual with good contractual experience, capable of acting on his own initiative to protect the interests of the company.
In this role, good liaison and communications with Project and functional staff will be vital for effective contractual management of the contract obligations towards the client, partners and sub-contractors.
- Lead and control the Change Management process.
- Lead and control the Requirement Management with the client, the partners and the sub-contractors.
- Act as the point of reference for the project team for all contractual matters.
- Review of incoming client correspondence and prepare responses to contractual correspondence.
- Review and approval of all outgoing correspondence to Client.
- Ensure that the project contracts are correctly administered.
- Identify and manage claims.
- Minimum 10 years' of Contract Management experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience on Power Plant contracts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Familiar with power generation service industry.
For more information about this role please contact our London office