Contracts Manager - Power Generation
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: 564721THS
Sector: Corporate, Management, Power
Salary: US$8000 - US$12000 per annum + Benefits
Date Posted: 08/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
My client an international EPC company are looking for an experienced contracts manager to join their power project in Thailand.
- A minimum of 10-15 years experience within contracts management roles, on power generation projects
- Evidence of successful delivery on at least 2 power generation projects
- Experience in working on a power plant construction project within Asia
- Provide Contracts Administration and Contract Management support to the project, through negotiation, interpretation of contracts, maintenance of contract records and ensuring compliance with contractual terms and conditions.
- Advise senior management on interpreting & adhering to contract terms, and Joint Venture and/or Consortium Agreements.
- Ensure adequacy in control of all documentation including correspondence, meeting minutes, action items, requests for information, contract change notices and authorization.
- Prepare valuation for interim and final payments, pricing variations notices, etc. to ensure compliance with terms of contract and timely progress of the works.
- Participate in Client, Consortium Partner meetings with the objective of rendering advice on potential claims as well as cost/time-control implications after review of periodic site progress and cost reports.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321