- Phone must be 'manned' at ALL times, fill out Emergency Notification form - standup Emergency Response team (see process), keep record of ALL calls on Emergency Call Log.
- Keep white board up-to-date with scheduled RO, RO phone number, and communicate with each RO to keep down well lists correct in the chance that they alarm.
- Keep notes on events through the day (ex: ICONICS maintenance, Comm losses, schedule changes, flowback start/end dates and notes, changes in work related tasks).
- Cypher through levels 300, 500, and 510 priority alarms. Determine whether alarms need to be responded to (keeping in mind maintenance, workover rigs, the down board, bypasses, glitches, ICONICS maintenance, server resets, chattering alarms, ACTUAL alarm importance) Troubleshoot missing alarms.
- Report any concerns with site comms dashboards, ICONICS comm losses, Gen 32 versus Gen 64 discrepancies, and missing information within ICONICS Gen64.
- Keep track of daily NoR site maintenance including time in/out, name, company, location, task, and whether or not it requires a shutdown of any sort.
- Answer calls to maintain proper maintenance log.
- Give out RO/SRO contact info for both North and South of the River.
- Forward calls beyond those tasks to the front desk.
- Report 'Emergency OneCall' phone calls (Benji Schmidt).
- Pass on pertinent information (site concerns, planned/unplanned power outages, weather related issues, roads closed, trucking company info, etc.)
- Update existing documentation in the Control Room File such as Run Sheets (NoR/SoR), field schedules (NoR), RO/SRO contact info (NoR/SoR), Incident Command schedule, power meter numbers (NoR), etc.
- Program knowledge: ICONICS 32/64, XSPOC, SAP, Mobedio, Remote Desktop, Word, Excel, Outlook, HESS MapStore, MapSource, AMBIT- Baker Hughes, Snagit, Skype, AVAYA
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office