Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : 101643
Location: USA, Minnesota, Saint Cloud, MN
Sector: Manufacturing Process & Maintenance, Automotive
Date posted: 26/01/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Design, program, diagnose and recommend electrical systems for the plan, including systems design, installation and modification.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Exhibit superior safety practices every day evidenced by outstanding housekeeping at all times.
Extend treatment to all other employees of the Company as individuals with the courtesy and dignity shown to customers.
Exceed customer quality and service expectations through attention to detail.
Exercise maximum care to protect the environment by fostering and supporting responsible operating procedures.
1. Assist in the design and installation of electrical systems on machines and equipment with programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
2. Assist in the diagnosis and design of electrical equipment for installation.
3. Install and maintain plant electrical systems for power, lighting, controls and facilities in accordance with local codes and safety requirements.
4. Inspect, isolate and troubleshoot electrical or PLC programming problems or operating difficulties.
5. Assist plant engineering and contractors with electrical systems on new installations or modifications.
6. Determine need for, and effect repairs and adjustments.
7. Work from manufacturing drawings, schematics, blueprints, diagrams and specifications.
8. Train and assist lower rated maintenance electricians and mechanics.
9. Perform emergency repairs, when necessary, to prevent excessive production delays.
10. Perform analysis of electrical systems in order to prevent breakdown or electrical stoppage.
11. Observe extreme caution and good safety practices while servicing plant electrical systems.
12. Perform mechanical trouble shooting and repair assignments, as required.
13. Maintain working knowledge of PLC system design, troubleshooting, programming, logic commands, software and hardware from a variety of PLC manufacturers.
14. Apply understanding of basic hydraulics, pneumatics, AC, DC and 3 Phase circuits, motor generator principles, motor control theory, motor drive and coupling alignment, electrical code, electrical control devices, high voltage maintenance, electrical test equipment, panel building and wiring and basic PLC logic.
15. Personal attendance record should remain in compliance with company guidelines.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office