Job Title: Controls Specialist (Myanmar)
Being an international leader in power generation, my client offers ground-breaking technologies to help make power affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable. If you are interested in being part of a great work environment, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for a Controls Specialist, who will be based in Myanmar.
Contract Duration: 1 month
- Install, calibrate, and troubleshoot instrumentation and control system components
- Troubleshoot control system problems by reading control wiring schematics and PLC logic
- Maintain and modify existing control system
- Deliver timely / accurate responses to customer technical inquiries
- Minimum university degree in electrical engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant Controls Service experience in Power / Oil & Gas projects
- Proficiency in Mark VIe Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Proficiency in English is an added advantage, to convey technical concepts effectively
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321